The Microsoft Office Word 2019 online course will give you a fundamental understanding of the Word environment, which you can apply to your writing, no matter what kind of document you may be creating. When it comes to computer and tech skills, being qualified will help to set you apart from the crowd.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Is the Microsoft Office Word 2019 online course right for me?
If you work in administration, customer service, marketing, or other occupations where Word is a key part of everyday tasks, this course is perfect for you. It can help on a personal level as well, whether you’re a student writing coursework, or an owner of a small business, author, or a virtual assistant.
How will a Microsoft Office Word 2019 course help advance my career?
Microsoft Word is the most popular word processing programme in the world, and the advanced knowledge you learn in this course will help support you throughout your career. Gain proficiency in writing business reports, multi-column newsletters, CVs, and other business materials, which will make you an asset to any business you work for.
Why study the Microsoft Office Word 2019 online course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 12,000 students.
- Learn more about the MS Word environment to help your personal projects – from writing a book, to marketing or admin tasks for your small business.
- Customer support included.
- Access to exam preparation guides and useful information on the exam and types of questions.
What does the Microsoft Office Word 2019 online course cover?
- Creating documents – including creating blank files using templates, how to open a PDF and enable editing, and how to insert text elements from external sources or other files
- Navigation through documents – you might search for text, create bookmarks or locate a specific object in a document
- Different formatting tasks – from applying document themes and inserting page numbers to formatting of different background elements
- Customisation tasks – using zoom settings, the quick access toolbar, adding document properties, and how to show and hide formatting symbols
- How to perform print and save functions – including saving to different file formats, printing some or all of a file, and inspecting documents for accessibility or compatibility issues
- Performing tasks around text formatting – could focus on inserting and formatting text and paragraphs, or ordering and grouping text in a document, such as formatting text columns, and inserting page and column breaks
- Questions on tables and lists – you could be asked about creating tables, converting text to tables, or specifying rows and columns in a table
- Modifying tables – topics include sorting table data, configuration of cell margins and spacing, and performing tasks to merge or split cells and tables
- All about lists – lookout for tasks on numbered or bulleted lists, defining custom bullet characters and increasing/decreasing list levels. You may also be asked to set starting number values
- Reference markers – topics may include modifying footnotes and endnotes, creating and modifying bibliography citation sources, and inserting captions for figures and tables
- Managing simple references, and inserting cover pages
- Inserting and formatting graphic elements – including shapes, pictures, screenshots or clippings, and different text boxes
- Advanced graphic elements – such as artistic and picture effects, removing picture backgrounds, wrapping text around objects, and applying picture styles
- Topics could also include creating, formatting and modifying various SmartArt Graphics