If you own your own business or work in an office, having a firm understanding of the Microsoft suite is not only advantageous but, in most cases, an essential skill to have mastered!
To help take you from a foundation understanding to an advanced level, we have created this brilliant library of 15 interactive MS Office 2019 courses, which contains everything you need to go from beginner to advanced level when working in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access.
Cover the following courses and levels:
Microsoft Word course
Microsoft Excel course
Microsoft PowerPoint course
Microsoft Outlook course
Microsoft Access course
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 12,000 reviews from our past students.
Who is it for
Is the Microsoft Office Library training right for me?
As Microsoft Office is one of the most used software suites in the world, you’re likely to find it in many places of work. Having this impressive set of Microsoft Office courses on your CV will give you a clear advantage when applying for positions. It’s also a useful course for any business owner or student, and many people using Microsoft Office programs for personal use at home.
How will the Microsoft Office Library Courses advance my career?
Microsoft is the most widely used administration software with over a billion global users. Once you have completed this training, you will be able to showcase these skills, which will help boost your CV and employability.
Why study the Microsoft Office Library Course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 12,000 students.
Microsoft Office is the most popular and widely purchased software in the world, making Microsoft Office skills transferrable to many jobs and situations.
Course library includes , Microsoft Word 2019, Microsoft Excel 2019, Microsoft PowerPoint 2019,Microsoft Outlook 2019 and Microsoft Access 2019.
Work from beginner to advanced levels in each program.
Customer support included.
What does the Microsoft Office course cover?
- An introduction to Microsoft Word 2019 to familiarise yourself with the program interface and how to navigate within it, learn to enter basic text and look at some basic functions, tools, and settings
- Learn to format effectively, apply templates, work with tables, and insert graphical objects
- Develop advanced skills such as splitting documents, inserting a title page and watermark, more in-depth work with table and a look at multiple user tools
- A basic introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019 where you’ll familiarise yourself with the program, its documents and how to control them. Create tables, learn to work with the cells, create a chart and master basic calculations
- Develop Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2019 skills and broaden your basic knowledge by the application of logical and text functions. Learn the advanced options of sorting and filtering data, how to search and how to split text entries in tables into individual data placed into columns
- Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced and focus mainly on the creation of charts and automation of the work in the program by using macros. Also, look at the insertion of graphical elements, printing and protecting and sharing the workbook content
- Begin your Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 learning journey with a look at the user interface and various views of presentations. Also, learn to enter text and graphics, insert new slides, and change the layout
- Continue with Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills such as inserting and editing additional objects, organising slides, and examining the presentation themes in detail
- Complete your Microsoft PowerPoint 2019 study with advanced skills such as performing the last adjustments in a presentation, working with animation effects and settings, setting the properties of the presented slide and more
- An Introduction to Microsoft Outlook 2019 and learn to send, receive, print, and organise messages within the program interface
- Develop Intermediate Microsoft Outlook 2019 skills including learning to use the Calendar, Tasks, Notes and Journal folders
- Take your understanding of Microsoft Outlook 2019 to an advanced level and learn to organise your appointments using the Calendar, assign tasks to colleagues, import, and export Outlook data and share information with other users
- In the Microsoft Access 2019 Introduction, you will familiarise yourself with the terminology and the basics of working in the Access program, including creating tables, simple forms, and reports
- Continue with Intermediate Microsoft Access 2019 study including learning to create calculated fields in queries that operate with functions. Also, learn to create forms in Design view, design and edit reports and perform calculations
- Finally, develop Advanced Microsoft Access 2019 skills including working with action queries and macros, importing, and exporting objects and the normalisation of data