This 2 day practical course will provide delegates with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in and around medium risk confined spaces, safely and competently.
In partnership with West Coast Training, DGC will deliver this course to customer premises or selected venue. To discuss venue/facility requirements, please contact us on details below. Venues must meet the NPORS test criteria
2 day’s, 0900 – 1630
The aim of this course is to provide staff with sufficient knowledge on the following:
- Responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, and other relevant legislation and guidelines.
- What is a confined space?
- Examples of a confined space?
- Risk Assessment and Safe System of Work
- PPE (personal protective equipment) and Equipment check
- Set up Equipment
- Physical Entry into a confined space – Top Man Vertical entry
- IDLH (immediately dangerous to life or health)
- Entrant – responsibilities
- Attendant – responsibilities
- Entry Supervisor – responsibilities
- Responsible Person
- Rescue Team
- On completion of the work, duties of the person in charge
Theory and Practical assessment
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199