PRINCE2 Agile® helps many organisations around the globe to successfully carry out projects. It is made up of two complimentary disciplines; PRINCE2 and Agile. PRINCE2 is a methodology used for managing projects, whereas Agile is a process by which a project team can manage a project. PRINCE2 Agile® is an excellent project management methodology that was developed to enhance collaboration, empower team members, as well as iterative development within a given project.
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation training course , has been designed to fully equip you with the knowledge, techniques and terminology needed to pass your PRINCE2 exam, as well as prepare you for a successful and confident career in project management.
This course includes the official digital manual.
We’re proud of our excellent rating on Trustpilot, with over 13,000 reviews from our past students.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Why study the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 13,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Fast-track your learning with our Virtual Classroom course.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Learn from expert trainers, with vast experience in this field.
- We offer interest-free payment options.
Is the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation course suitable for me?
The PRINCE2 Agile® course is perfect for those who are new to PRINCE2 but already have some familiarity with the Agile process. Whether you already work within a project management team, wish to pursue a career as a project manager or are part of a programme support function, this course will teach you how to confidently apply both PRINCE2 and Agile together within your project work.
There are no prerequisites to enrol. The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation course is suitable for anyone with little to no knowledge of project management processes.
What jobs can I apply for after my PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Training?
Candidates with a PRINCE2 Agile® qualification will be able to work in almost any organisation within the UK and abroad with the potential to significantly increase their earning potential over time. Examples of job roles you could apply for (depending on your level of experience) include:
- Junior PMO – £28k
- Junior Service Delivery Manager – £28k
- Project Support Officer – £30k
- Project Associate – £39k
- SharePoint Business Analyst – £44k
- Technical Project Manager – £55k
Syllabus & Exam
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Syllabus
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2.
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile.
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes, and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context.
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques.
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context.
- PRINCE2 Principles
- Purpose of PRINCE2 Themes
- Purpose of PRINCE2 Processes
- Purpose of PRINCE2 management products
- Responsibilities of PRINCE2 roles
- How PRINCE2 is used
- Suitable Agile ways of working
- Blending & Weaving PRINCE2 with Agile
- Roles, responsibilities, & competencies of PRINCE2 Agile
- How PRINCE2 principles are applied in Agile
- PRINCE2 Agile behaviours
- PRINCE2 Agile guidance
- ‘Fix’ & ‘Flex’
- PRINCE2 Agile definitions
- Agile concepts & techniques
- PRINCE2 Agile focus areas
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam Format – Objective Test.
Duration – 1 hour.
Number of questions – 50.
Pass Mark – 28/50 (55%).
For the word marks of all the APMG approved and swirl device logo is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited, used under permission of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
Accredited (PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation – Virtual Classroom) training is provided by (e-Careers Limited), APMG-International Accredited Training Organisation.