Give your supervising staff the vital skills they need to recognise the value of customer service, and how to coach their team members to deliver it.
On completion of this workshop, learners can quickly apply their newly acquired skills and knowledge, so customers feel the benefits straight away. At the same time, WorldHost training develops participants transferrable skills which they will be able to utilise for the rest of their lives.
WorldHost training is the foundation for establishing a culture of excellence and driving business transformation.
Day 1 – 17 Jun 2024 09:00
Day 2 – 18 Jun 2024 09:00
Aimed at those supervsing customer service at an operational level and are responsible for ensuring their team deliver outstanding customer service.
What does it cover?
- Customer service culture
- Identifying your customers
- Gathering, responding and applying customer feedback
- Identifying gaps in employee performance
- Developing your team
- Coaching for success
- Recruiting for success
- Service recovery
When staff put these skills into practice, it can lead to:
- Increased revenue, repeat business, average spends and net sales
- Increased visitor spend in your local area
- Increased staff motivation, and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
- Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on online review sites
Better customer experiences set organisations apart from their competitors and keep customers coming back for more.
Short multiple-choice assessment
On successful completion, participants will be issued with certification
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199