IT SOFTWARE FUNDAMENTALS
- Learn how to input, organise and format data in different software applications to meet specific needs.
- Understand how to produce information that is fit for purpose and how using a variety of layouts can improve the effectiveness of the IT tools used.
IT software fundamentals
Section 1: Select and use appropriate software applications to meet needs and solve problems
Section 2: Enter, develop, combine and format different types of information to suit its meaning and purpose
Section 3: Present information in ways that are fit for purpose and audience
Section 4: Evaluate the selection and use of IT tools and facilities to present information
Additional funding information
Non-Scottish residents, can still undertake this course, however full course fee applies.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734233
- Fully online course
- Study from anywhere, at any time
- Perfect for an introduction or refresher in a subject
- A great addition to a CV
- Receive a digital e-certificate upon completion
- Nationally recognised
- Official CPD certified course