Learn Anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
ILM – Institude of Leadership and Management is at the forefront of management and leadership training!
This online course is suitable for team leaders, supervisors or low level managers who are looking to progress into next level management positions.
It is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal management training and are serious about developing your abilities.
To achieve the ILM Award in Leadership & Management, you need to complete 3 units:
- 8600-323 Understanding Performance Management
- 8600-314 Understanding Discipline in the Workplace
- 8600-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace
You will be given access to an online learning portal to undertake your course, and you will also have a dedicated tutor to provide you with support throughout your learning. All assignments will be marked by your dedicated tutor and feedback will be provided.
Up to 6 Month to complete (many learners complete within 4-8 weeks)
No formal entry requirements, however it is ideal for those who are practicing or aspiring Team Leaders/Supervisors and Managers.
To achieve the Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management you must achieve between 4 and 12 ILM Credits. The following units have been selected to provide you 4 ILM credits:
8600-323 Understanding Performance Management
– Understand the value of assessing performance to meet organisational and individual need
8600-314 Understanding Discipline in the Workplace
– Undertsand the legal aspects and organisational policy relating to discipline in the workplace
– Understand how to monitor discipline in the workplace
8600-313 Understanding Stress Management in the Workplace
– Know how to manage stress in the workplace
– Understand how to support individuals in the team and minimise stress in others
To complete each unit you will require to complete a of work-based assignment, based on actual situations in the workplace.
Assignments are to be uploaded on to the learning portal and will marked by your designated tutor. Feedback will be provided.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734198