Learn Anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
ILM – Institude of Leadership and Management is at the forefront of management and leadership training!
This online course is suitable for team leaders, supervisors or low level managers who are looking to progress into next level management positions.
It is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal management training and are serious about developing your abilities.
To achieve the ILM Award in Leadership & Management, you need to complete 3 units:
- 8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace
- 8600-326 Understanding Communication
- 8600-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
You will be given access to an online learning portal to undertake your course, and you will also have a dedicated tutor to provide you with support throughout your learning. All assignments will be marked by your dedicated tutor and feedback will be provided.
Up to 6 Month to complete (many learners complete within 4-8 weeks)
No formal entry requirements, however it is ideal for those who are practicing or aspiring Team Leaders/Supervisors and Managers.
To achieve the Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management you must achieve between 4 and 12 ILM Credits. The following units have been selected to provide you 6 ILM credits:
8600-317 Understanding Training and Coaching in the Workplace
– Understanding how to provide training appropriate to the workplace
– Understand how to coach an individual in an organisation
8600-326 Understanidng Communication
– Understand the nature and importance of the communication process in the workplace
– Understanding the main methods of communication
8600-307 Giving Briefings and Making Presentations
– Be able to plan a briefing or presentation
– be able to conduct a briefing or presentation
– Be able to evaluate a briefing or presentation
To complete each unit you will require to complete a of work-based assignment, based on actual situations in the workplace.
Assignments are to be uploaded on to the learning portal and will marked by your designated tutor. Feedback will be provided.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734198