Learn Anywhere, anytime and at your own pace
ILM – Institude of Leadership and Management is at the forefront of management and leadership training!
This online course is suitable for team leaders, supervisors or low level managers who are looking to progress into next level management positions.
It is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal management training and are serious about developing your abilities.
To achieve the ILM Award in Leadership & Management, you need to complete 3 units:
- 8600-309 Understanding How to Establish an Effective Team
- 8600-328 Leading Effective Meeting
- 8600-311 Develop yourself & Others
You will be given access to an online learning portal to undertake your course, and you will also have a dedicated tutor to provide you with support throughout your learning. All assignments will be marked by your dedicated tutor and feedback will be provided.
Up to 6 Month to complete (many learners complete within 4-8 weeks)
No formal entry requirements, however it is ideal for those who are practicing or aspiring Team Leaders/Supervisors and Managers.
To achieve the Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management you must achieve between 4 and 12 ILM Credits. The following units have been selected to provide you 5 ILM credits:
8600-309 Understanding How to Establish an Effective Team
– Understand how to develop and maintain effective working relationships
– Understand how to build a team
8600-328 Leading Effective Meeting
– Understand how to prepare and plan a meeting
– Understand how to manage a meeting
8600-311 Develop Yourself & Others
– Know how to identify development needs
– Know how to develop self and others to achieve organisational objectives
To complete each unit you will require to complete a of work-based assignment, based on actual situations in the workplace.
Assignments are to be uploaded on to the learning portal and will marked by your designated tutor. Feedback will be provided.
Course Contact Details
T: 01387 734198