MSP® is the industry standard in project management and business strategy execution. The Foundation virtual classroom training will begin by teaching programme management fundamentals. On completion of the Foundation training, the next level is Practitioner, which will guide you through implementing the theory you’ve been taught.
AXELOS developed MSP® to create a solution for executing business transformational change, and it has become a globally recognised framework for best practice programme management. MSP has become the must-have qualification for Business Change, Programme Managers, and experienced Project Managers who have earned their PRINCE2, Agile, CAPM, or PMP certifications.
MSP is complimentary to other project management qualifications, including PRINCE2® and MoP®, and can work alongside them.
If you’re also looking to earn your Practitioner certificate, why not consider our Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation & Practitioner training.
This course benefits from our Exam Pass Guarantee*, and includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
MSP® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The swirl logo ™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Is the Managing Successful Programmes course suitable for me?
Our MSP® Foundation Virtual Classroom training course is suitable for:
- Project or Programme Managers looking to upskill.
- Project team members who want to understand and apply the processes involved in corporate programmes.
- Those considering a career change into programme and project management.
- Project and Programme Managers looking to study towards the full MSP qualification for experience and validation.
There are no prerequisites to enrol onto this Foundation course, which is a requirement to enrol onto the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner training.
How will the Managing Successful Programmes Course benefit me?
Achieving MSP professional qualifications will benefit both individuals and organisations.
Benefits for Individuals
- Access a financially rewarding career.
- Salaries range between £25k-£40k and £40k-£80k once completed Practitioner level.
- Increase your employability.
- Stand out from the rest by gaining the knowledge and skills required in your role in project or programme management.
Benefits to Organisations
- More effective delivery of change.
- Improve control of costs, standards, and quality.
- Provide comprehensive definition of roles and responsibilities within the business.
What jobs can I apply for after my MSP training?
Earning your MSP® Foundation certificate will give you the necessary skills to support senior leaders in business transformaton roles.
- Assistant Applications Programme Manager – £25k
- Junior Programme Manager – £29k
- Graduate Programme Manager – £35k
- Assistant Portfolio Programme – £40k
Why choose to study the MSP® course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 625,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
In addition you will also benefit from:
- Exam Pass Guarantee*.
- Includes Official MSP® Digital Manual.
- Fast-track your learning with our virtual classroom course.
- Learn from expert trainers, with vast experience in this field.
- Gain a greater understanding of project and programme management techniques, and how they are applied in a corporate environment.
- Learn how to improve project and programme management team performance.
- Enhance your career prospects.
- Interest-free payment options to spread the cost should you want to.
Exam Pass Guarantee to give you peace of mind to succeed
Our virtual classroom training has provided high pass rates, which has made us confident to offer an Exam Pass Guarantee. Have peace of mind, knowing we’ll support you until you are certified.
With our Exam Pass Guarantee, if you do not pass the exam after attending our training course, you can attend the same training again for free.
All we ask is that you:
- Attend all class days and complete all assignments.
- Take the exam within 30 days of your virtual classroom training.
- Request your course re-enrolment within 30 days of the failed exam attempt.
Please note: Students retaking the course must use any materials or books distributed to them in their original course session. Failure to provide these materials will result in the student being charged for replacement(s).
Exam Pass Guarantee does not include the resit exam; this would be an additional cost.
Syllabus & Exams
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Syllabus
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the various components of the MSP best practice programme management framework.
- Successfully describe each step of the MSP journey and activities needed to guide a programme throughout its lifecycle.
- Be able to outline relevant aspects of MSP® themes, principles, and lifecycle in context.
- MSP philosophy and structure
- The 7 MSP Principles
- The 7 governance themes
- The 7 processes in the programme lifecycle
Managing Successful Programmes Foundation Exam Details
IMPORTANT : You will need to ensure your device is compatible for you to take your exams. Please check and follow the official guidelines here.
Exam format – Multiple-choice.
Duration – 60-mins.
Pass mark – 36/60 (60%).
MSP® is a [registered] trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.