This half day course is for anyone who works with, or might potentially come into contact with asbestos at work.
No Formal Entry Requirements
It is envisaged that by the end of the course the learner will:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry and the related dangers
- Have a basic understanding of the requirements of the Control of Asbestos Regulations
- Gain an overview of Health and Safety Requirements
- Understand the properties of Asbestos
- Identify risks involved and how to avoid them
- Discuss the control measures and emergency procedures
- Understand the types of Asbestos and its uses
- Understand the health risks and related diseases
- PPE and RPE
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199