Search marketing is an important tool for all kinds of companies. These businesses are understanding the need for marketing professionals who thoroughly understand search marketing to help them become more successful in the area of Digital Marketing.
This professional qualification in search marketing has been created by the industry recognised DMI (Digital Marketing Institute). If you are looking to gain the skills necessary in search marketing, whilst also improving your employability and increasing your company’s engagement, you are in the right place.
Interested? Sign up today and become a Certified Marketing Specialist!
Is the DMI Certified Search Marketing Specialist course suitable for me?
Do you want to stand out in the marketing industry by specialising in search marketing? If so, this is the perfect course for you to take.
There are no requirements for you to take this course, so this is the perfect choice for those with little experience in marketing. If you are a business owner, this course can also help you in upskilling your employees internally, especially in the ever-changing world of marketing, where this is a key skill in improving your business.
How will the DMI Certified Search Marketing Specialist course benefit me?
You will become a certified search marketing professional.
Increase your business’s sales with effective online search marketing or get on your way to a new and fascinating career in search marketing.
Gain a well-regarded certification from the Digital Marketing Institute to enhance your CV.
All DMI courses include six months access to the DMI membership network. The access is available 24/7 and provides you with a plethora of resources including DMI’s own content library with helpful tips and best practices guides, upcoming webinars, and CPD short courses to keep your skillset relevant. If you are looking to deliver the perfect social media campaign to raise awareness of your company or wanting to utilise up-to-date optimisation techniques for eCommerce or UX – the DMI membership will deliver what you need, and for the first six months, it’s all yours, absolutely free.
What jobs can I apply for after my Certified Search Marketing Specialist training?
Through gaining a larger understanding of SEO tactics, you will be able to increase the search ranking of any business you work at. By becoming a specialist in search marketing, you will gain all the knowledge necessary to help your business to gain that competitive advantage it needs.
By completing this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of search marketing, perfect for either improving your employability and progressing further in your marketing career or improving your business’s search engagement.
Typical job titles include:
- SEO Executive - £25k
- SEO Speacalist - £27K
- SEO Marketing Manager - £46K
Why should I choose to study the Certified Search Marketing Specialist course with e-Careers?
We have developed an expert team over the last 10 years since our inception. In that time, we have trained over 600,000 delegates globally, which has helped offer the highest quality training, and we have earned a 5-star rating on Trustpilot, from over 10,000 students.
By refining our processes, partner relationships, and course materials, we can offer high-quality training solutions for our delegates.
You will also benefit from:
- Flexible online studying. You will be able to learn anytime, anyplace, and anywhere.
- You will learn all you need to know about search marketing to become a specialist.
- Perfect for business owners wanting to upskill their marketing employees to improve their search marketing.
- Support available if you need it throughout the whole course with e-Careers.
Syllabus & Exams
DMI Certified Search Marketing Specialist Syllabus
- Introduction to Search Marketing
- SEO Set up
- SEO Content
- SEO Workshop
- Paid Search
- Display Advertising
- Analytics with Google Analytics
- Strategy & Planning
What does the Certified Search Marketing Specialist distance learning course cover?
- Work through 30 hours of industry recognised course content split across 10 easy-to-manage modules and become a search marketing professional.
- We start with an introduction to the key concepts of search engine marketing.
- Continue with a look at SEO setup and the concepts relating to Search Engine Optimisation.
- Move on to SEO content and look at the importance of distributing relevant content marketing messages to enhance search traffic and engagement.
- Complete a practical SEO strategy workshop to consolidate what was learnt in the SEO Setup and Content modules.
- Look at paid search, including Google AdWords, how to track conversions, and how to link to your analytics account.
- Study display advertising campaigns from creation to optimisation and on to reporting.
- Gain a thorough understanding of video advertising including video hosting and mobile platforms.
- Learn how to set up analytics and study its full range of features and capabilities.
- Continue to more in-depth study of analytics and learn how to analyse and deliver detailed conversion reports.
- Finish with a module on strategy and planning: learn how to devise a search strategy using the PROPEL model and discover the key components of successful social strategy and ROI.
DMI Certified Search Marketing Specialist Exam Details
This Digital Marketing course is assessed by a three-hour exam, administered by a computer-based testing partner (Pearson Vue).
You will need to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass the exam and your examination fee is included in the course price. Subsequent re-sits due to failed attempts will incur a fee of approximately £45, paid directly to Pearson Vue when you book your repeat attempt.