This 1 day course will help supervisors/team leaders/ managers, understand the correct procedures that should be adopted by Lift Truck operators.
DGC is pleased to offer this course in partnership with West Coast Training
1 day, 0900 – 1630
By the end of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the roles and responsibilities’ of supervisor having understanding of relevant policies, procedures, legislations, risk assessments, method statements and traffic management
- Check test certification of equipment and accessories to be used
- Safely supervise various tasks and different environments
- Carry out a toolbox talk/ safety briefing allocating roles to team
- Liaise with both management and operator’s
- Produce a safe system of work giving a safe step by step guide for team to follow
- Produce risk assessment
- Hold a debrief with team and discuss any lessons learned
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199