This course is aimed at supervisors/teamleaders/managers understand the correct operating procedures for Mobile Elevating Works Platforms (MEWPS) that should be adopted by operators in the work place.
This course will help employers to comply with the requirements of PUWER 90 Regulation 9.
This course can also be delivered on customer premises.
1 day, 0900 – 1630
All personnel who supervise operators who operate a Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWPS) should attend.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities’ of supervisor having understanding of relevant policies, procedures, legislations, risk assessments, method statements and traffic management
- Check test certification of equipment and accessories to be used
- Safely supervise various tasks and different environments
- Carry out a toolbox talk/ safety briefing allocating roles to team
- Liaise with both management and operator’s
- Produce a safe system of work giving a safe step by step guide for team to follow
- Produce risk assessment
- Hold a debrief with team and discuss any lessons learned
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199