This 1 day course is aimed at supervisors/team leaders/managers to provide an understanding of the correct plant operating procedures that should be adopted by plant operators in the workplace.
This course will help employers to comply with the requirements of PUWER 98 Regulation 9.
DGC is pleased to offer this course in partnership with West Coast Training.
- Identify the roles and responsibilities’ of supervisor having understanding of relevant policies, procedures, legislations, risk assessments, method statements and traffic management
- Check test certification of equipment and accessories to be used
- Safely supervise various tasks and different environments
- Carry out a toolbox talk/ safety briefing allocating roles to team
- Liaise with both management and operator’s
- Produce a safe system of work giving a safe step by step guide for team to follow
- Produce risk assessment
- Hold a debrief with team and discuss any lessons learned
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199