This 1/2 day course is for anyone who is preparing to carry out work at heights, safely within the workplace.
This course will provide knowledge and understanding to delegates:
- Display a basic understanding of the industry and their roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of others’ roles and responsibilities in relation to work at height
- Gain an understanding of relevant legislation, regulations and guidance
- Know what is meant by the term ‘competent person’
- Explain what is meant by the term ‘work at height’
- Identify the different types of equipment that can be used when working at height
- Identify the appropriate personnel protective equipment (PPE) required when working at height
- Explain the hierarchy of measures to be followed to help prevent accidents and/or injury
- Demonstrate an understanding of the safe practices that should be followed when working at height
- Show an understanding of unsafe practices and how to avoid them
- Identify the organisations and bodies associated with work at height.
Course Contact Details
If you would like more information or to reserve a place on a course, please get in touch.
Telephone: 01387 734199